Wednesday, January 1, 2014

a little New Year pinspiration

The  New Year is all about a fresh start ... getting organized ... getting a "do over".  Pinterest is full of  all of the above. Thought I'd share a few of my favorite New Year's projects, ideas, & inspirations ...


a free new year's print!
print yours out HERE!
a good reminder to make it the best year yet!
 
 
a great planner from the handmade home.
{free & super cute}


{young house love}
Another cute calendar ... this one is from young house love!
I printed out one for our pantry door corkboard
& added silly quotes for each month.
print yours our completely free HERE!


 
Michael's has this great Recollections calendar/binder kit.
All sorts of great accessories are
available to customize, personalize,
& organize (of course!) your calendar!!

 
a free printable for all of your
New Year's resolutions!


I LOVE this different take on
New Year's resolutions.
(print yours HERE




an easy way for the family to save some cash!
week 1 = $1, week 2 = $2 ... week 52 = $52
by the end of the year, you've saved almost $1400!
you can print out your challenge chart HERE!
I've already printed out our chart
& have our jar all ready ...
wish us luck!

You can find tons of really cute planners HERE!
 
Here's to a *WONDERFUL* 2014!!!!
 Happy New Year, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Michael's no longer carries this product online (Recollections Calendar Kit). Cannot find it anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it in stores lately .... they did carry it earlier in the year. It was a great line!

      Delete