Friday, March 10, 2017

favorite things friday: all the things!

Happy Friday!!!!
This week has been crazy busy for us &
so is this weekend.

We are slated to get snow Sunday & I have
absolutely no words. NONE!
Yesterday was 75* & our low for Sunday is predicted to be 24* ...
in case you haven't noticed, cold weather is not my favorite.

BUT ... here ARE a few of my favorites from my week ...


I told you guys in Tuesday's post all about how I save money at Target. One of those tips was using RedPerks. I just so happened to earn a perk this week!

I got this Threshold throw ... it sells for $24.99, but I got it for exactly $0!!! Yay for Redperks!


One of our favorite shows to watch is Little Big Shots with Steve Harvey. It airs on NBC on Sunday nights. They showcase all sorts of the cutest kids you've ever seen in your life. This past week, the show featured a little girl from the Philippines named Ehla who just about blew the roof off the studio!


1  
Just incredible!
One of my family's favorite book is The Jesus Storybook Bible ... it is the most precious version of the Bible I've ever read! It presents the Gospel in such a unique way & weaves Christ into every story, Old & New Testament.


Although we are a few days into Lent, I wanted to share The Jesus Storybook Bible Lent Reading Plan with you (just click on the link to find it). If you don't have a copy of the book, YOU CAN ORDER IT HERE  for just $11 (which is a GREAT price)! We still use this version of the Bible several times a year, especially Easter & Christmas, for our family devotion time even though our kids are older. We all love it!


I'm a huge fan of Stella & Dot jewelry. This weekend I'm having an online party & YOU ARE INVITED!!!!! There's nothing better than a party you don't even have to leave the house to attend!

You can browse & shop RIGHT HERE anytime!

Here are a few of my Stella & Dot favorites ...
Love these knot bracelets ($34)
Matching earrings are also available ($34) & so cute!

I have the middle bracelet (renegade) & the arrow bracelet
in silver & wear them all of the time!

 Stella & Dot started carrying sunglasses just a couple of years ago
& I love them all!


That does it for this week's favorites! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

As always, I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!




No comments:

Post a Comment