Monday, March 13, 2017
41 & a time change ...
Today I'm celebrating my 41st birthday!!!
What does one do to celebrate 41? Get the kids off to school, go to the office, participate in carpool, & get the mister to bring home dinner! That's what my 41 looks like. My 40th was spent at a spa ... so, needless to say, this year's birthday will be a bit less glamourous & just a tad less relaxed.
My last day of 40 was spent waking up to snow & losing an hour of sleep ... which, if you know me, is truly a cruel twist of fate. There are only a couple of things I love more than sleep & warmth ... they happen to be Jesus & my family. Thankfully, the snow didn't last long & a Sunday afternoon nap was had.
I'm sure I'll spend the better part of this week trying to catch up on that 1 hour of sleep we lost Saturday night. How can 1 little hour throw me off so much? & Can all the mamas with older children say a loud amen for not having to worry about our kids' sleep schedule being totally upended by the time change?!?!? Mamas with young children ... your day will come!
But, while my internal clock will have no idea what time it is this week, I will be enjoying all the extra daylight that isn't really extra ...
I read somewhere this week about places that don't observe Daylight Savings Time & all I could think about was ... how do they know what time "This Is Us" is going to be coming on.
I don't think I could risk it ...
Labels:
nonsense
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment