I stopped in Target a couple of days ago & the Dollar Spot stopped me in my tracks!!!!
Y'all ... there is a TON of Spring & Easter cuteness going on in the little section right now! You need to get yourself there QUICK ... Seriously, you could fill all of your Easter baskets without leaving the Dollar Spot!
How cute are these little Easter baskets?!?!
& look at those tassels!!!!
These are super cute bunny totes ...
it's hard to tell in this photo, but they have cute floppy ears.
& the little pom pom nose detail ... LOVE
small drawstring treat bags ...
again, the floppy ears & the pom pom bunny tail!
a couple of cute Easter crafts that
would be perfect in an Easter basket ...
I'm in love with these Spring pillows ...
especially the "hello" pillow.
I'm thinking it would be perfect on the front porch!
The Dollar Spot had lots of
decorative kitchen towels ... this was my favorite ...
obviously, I'm a sucker for a pom pom bunny tail!
Super cute bunny ear napkin rings,
burlap napkins with lace trim &
a tulip table runner ...
Can you stand the cuteness?!?!?
Makes me even MORE ready for Spring!
So ... hurry up & get yourself to the Dollar Spot!
All this cute stuff won't last long!
Just be careful ...











No comments:
Post a Comment