Monday, February 6, 2017
let's catch up ...
O my goodness ...
It's been a while ...
How have you been?
First off, let me say this ... to every single one of you that have told me you miss this little blog ... THANK YOU! You have no idea how much that has meant to me! Really!
I needed a bloggy break ... thank you for allowing me that & for coming back!
Its' been about a year-and-a-half ... & while so much has changed, a lot has stayed the same.
Big Brother is now the tallest person in our house & driving (Jesus be a fence). Priss is in middle school. Mister & I look at each other at the end of most days & can't believe these people we live with are turning into adults so fast. Seriously, young mamas ... the days are long, but the years are short! Babies don't keep.
As for me, I still spend the majority of my time in some sort of carpool line or sitting at some sort of sporting event. Most of my day is spent mama-ing & aunt-ing. I am soaking it all up because it is flying by.
I'm happy to be sharing a little bit of my life with you again. The Little Pink Couch will still be full of happy thoughts, all things Target, my favorites, & all other sorts of nonsense.
So, welcome back, y'all! I've missed you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment