Y'all I'm still alive ... I promise.
This summer has been like none other for me ... it's been fun, it's been challenging, & it's been all. the. things! So, the pink couch has been on quite a break, because life got a little in the way.
BUT! I'm here today to check in & share a few of my favorites that I've been enjoying over the Summer!
* Moroccan Oil Lotion by Suave
I know I told you guys way back in the Spring about Suave's Moroccan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner, but I can't remember if I told you about the body lotion. Anyway, it is glorious & it is less than $5! Smells like what, I am almost certain, heaven will smell like!
* Sill LoLo
This book is incredible! You may remember a few years ago Lauren Scruggs went up in a small private plane with a family friend to look at Christmas lights around Dallas. When she stepped off of the plane, she was struck by the plane's propeller & suffered horrible injuries.
Still LoLo is written by her & her family members about that night & the recovery. This family is just incredible. Their faith in Christ is woven through every page & it is precious.
Lauren has written another book, Your Beautiful Heart ...
& every teenage girl in your life needs this book!!!!
* Topsail Beach
The Mister was invited to speak at a sweet little church at Topsail Beach, NC & we got to spend the week there. Wehad ever been to Topsail ... we both grew up going to the beach that is just an hour away. Well, we fell head over heels with Topsail Beach! It is a small community that is very non-commercial & we loved it. Such a sweet little town with incredible local restaurants, book stores, & gift shops. We can't wait to visit again!
* Water
Yes! Plain ole water!
Thanks to some health concerns this summer, I dropped my beloved Diet Pepsi habit cold turkey! I have been drinking water like it is my J-O-B! I can't tell you how much better I have felt. I never thought I could/would drop drinking soda ... but there's nothing like feeling miserable for an extended period of time to make you kick bad habits!
* Lou & Grey joggers
These pants may as well be pajamas ... which is clearly why I adore them! The bestie & I hit up a huge sale at LOFT last weekend. She bought 2 pairs & I left with 0 pair. Well, when I saw her wearing them later that night, I regretted not grabbing a pair. Ash immediately made me try on her other pair & gave them to me!!!! Seriously, they are super soft & super comfy & I LOVE them!!
* lazy days!
My ABOSOLUTE summer favorite .... lazy days!!! I've been soaking them up! Every. Single. One!





No comments:
Post a Comment