Wednesday, July 8, 2015

the facebook quiz ...

I have an announcement to make that just might make you question everything you thought you ever knew, trusted,  and hoped in on this earth ...

Facebook quizzes can not be trusted.

I am sorry to be the one to have to bring you this sad news, but 'tis true, y'all.

How do I know this?

I came across a Facebook quiz today entitled, "How Long Would You Survive in the Wilderness"

 
 
Upon completing this very scientific Facebook quiz, I was told I would survive in the wilderness for at least a week. 

I ask you ... does this look like someone who could survive 1 full week (7 entire days, 168 hours) in a wilderness type situation????

 
I can answer that for you ... NO!
 
Let me remind you of the overnight camping trip my mama guilted me into going on with Mister a couple of years ago ... the one where I slept in my car & not the tent because I felt that steal & metal of my Jeep was a more trusted barrier between me & all of the nature than the nylon of the tent. Common sense.
 
So, if you take a Facebook quiz that tells you your personality is green, or that you'll live to be 187, or that you are most like Snow White ... it should not be trusted ... your personality is probably yellow, you'll be lucky if you see 64, & you are just as mean as Elsa!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment