Friday, July 3, 2015

favorite things friday: boo-boos, boxes, & beauty!

Happy Friday!!!!

& Happy {almost} 4th of July!!!
I hope everybody has
the chance to celebrate
America with lots of
hamburgers, hot dogs, &
shark-uninfested waters ...
just like our forefathers intended us to! 


Here are a few favorites from
the past couple of weeks ... 

*Oh Joy! cuteness ...

{available at Target}

 because all the cuteness of these Band-Aids are a perfect distraction from the boo-boos!


* filled life ...


 I'm sure most of you have heard of subscription boxes like Birch Box or Stitch Fix. Well, Filled Life is right up my alley! It is a monthly subscription to a box filled with all sorts of faith-related goodies ... art, jewelry, Bible study materials, clothing! I love this whole idea!!!!

check out their site HERE!

There are a few different subscription options & a lot of cuteness!


 * summer art ...

I have long sung the praises of Heather Stillufson & Rose Hill Designs.


I {big puffy heart} her artwork ... especially her summer art!!!! If you aren't following her on Facebook or Instagram, you absolutely should. She posts new pieces every single day ... you can find her on Facebook HERE & on Instagram HERE!

 & that does it!
Hope your weekend is a great one ...
Happy 4th, y'all!

 & I'm linking up with


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the headsup about Heather! I am now following her on FB!

    ReplyDelete