Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Target Tuesday




If you've ever read this blog, seen my Facebook page, met me, or even know that I exist ... you may have heard that I enjoy the Target! So, I thought it would be fun every now & then to have Target Tuesday!

This week, I want to tell you about one of my all time favorite Target deals ...





Every month Target sends out a limited supply of beauty boxes. The boxes cost $10, but carry almost $40 worth of all sorts of goodies. There is usually a combination of  sample & full-size products and most months a sizable Target coupon is included! SCORE!

The only drawback is you have to catch these & order them at the beginning of each month. They sell out FAST! I wish there was a subscription program & it would automatically get mailed to subscribers each month, but no such program exists yet. Not to worry ... I'll let you know when the new boxes become available so you'll know when to order.

The February Beauty Box is available & you can order yours HERE! I ordered mine this week & can't wait to get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment