Happy Friday, friends!
Hope you've had a great week.
I am looking forward to a restful weekend!
{as usual, I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!}
Time to share with you a few of my favorites from this week ...
My in-laws gifted me a subscription to Chip & Joanna Gaines' magazine, Magnolia Journal! I have been a Chip & JoJo superfan since their show, Fixer Upper, debuted on HGTV a few years ago & was really excited when I heard they were working on a magazine.
You know how you buy a magazine, you get it home & it's only eh???? Well, every single page of Magnolia Journal is like, really GREAT! Seriously ... the layouts are gorgeous, the articles (some written by Chip & Joanna) are informative, & it's full of practical tips!
Here's a sneak peek ...
you can order your subscription HERE!
I mentioned last Friday that Priss had her first formal school dance over the weekend. Mister & I chaperoned & worked the concession stand. two things I learned at the dance: 1) Middle schoolers eat A LOT! & 2) Middle schoolers will spend every last cent their parents give them.
We had so much fun getting Priss ready for the dance Friday afternoon.
Her cousin came over to do her make-up ...
My niece is only 11-years-old, but is much more
qualified at make-up than I am!
& here's Priss all dolled up & ready to go ...
Such a fun night!
The weather in NC this week has been INCREDIBLE!!!! 70* days all week ... makes me so ready for Spring! I've enjoyed spending lots of time out in the sun ... which leads me to my next favorite ...
OK ... this stuff is incredible! It's a tinted moisturizer & primer with sunscreen (I use 40 SPF ... it also comes in 25 SPF). It's not greasy or sunscreeny at all ... it goes on really light & is perfection! I've been using it for a couple of weeks & I L-O-V-E it!
& last, but not least ...
y'all know how much I LOVE a good deal?!?!?!
Nordstrom is having a BIG Winter Sale right now (ends Sunday) &
look at these cute stud earrings I came across last night ...
aqua & black
y'all this SET of 2 is only $9.98 right now!!!!
There are 8 color combinations to pick from
you can check them out HERE!
I love this combo, too ...
I'm not a fan of glitter ... AT ALL, but these earrings are super cute!
... & that's it for my favorites this week!
Have a great weekend, y'all!
See you next week!














I love those earrings! I need to check out Magnolia Journal!
ReplyDeleteLaura ... you would love Magnolia! & I want every set of those cute earrings!
Delete