Y'all ... I am so impatient.
I get so frustrated waiting ...
at traffic lights, in checkout lines, during previews at a movie!
I'm so ridiculous!
I'm not that great at waiting for the little things.
I have had to wait for much bigger & more important things
to happen during my life ...
& I haven't been that great at waiting for those either.
So many of my prayers have contained a deadline ...
"Lord, could you please, if you don't mind, in the next couple of days let such-and-such happen? I'm in a hurry ... I mean, You know I'm in a hurry, of course. So, yea ... could you get on that?!?!?"
Who in the world do I think I am!?!?
I'm still trying to learn that it's in the waiting that
God grows us.
He's getting us ready.
He knows exactly what He is doing ...
And I've noticed if He would have
answered those prayers on MY timeline,
I wouldn't have been ready for what I needed.
God has my days all planned out.
He has gone before me in everything I do.
He knows what my future already looks like.
He knows exactly what I need & WHEN I need it!
When the time is right ... He'll make it happen!

No comments:
Post a Comment