Tuesday, May 5, 2015

weariness & naps

I have total Spring Fever ... & also an uncontrollable urge to take all of the naps!

Me and sleep go way back ... she has been a good friend of mine for a long time.

As a matter of fact ... I have been wearing a Fitbit for a couple of days and I am much more interested in seeing how many hours of quality sleep I get at night than how many steps I have made in a day. Which ... I am sure is exactly what the fine folks at Fitbit had initially envisioned for their product and not at all counterproductive to my overall health & fitness.

It is what it is, y'all.

Other than the naps & tracking my sleep ... I am just trying to power through the last few weeks of school.

Confession: I am over it. If you've ever read Jen Hatmaker's post, "Worst End of School Year Mom Ever" ... those are my feelings. I have grown weary of all of the homework, carpooling, trying to make Priss dress like something other than a hobo ... weary.

Thus ... the naps!


No comments:

Post a Comment