Monday, April 27, 2015

choosing words wisely ...

At some point Saturday I developed laryngitis ...

And while I didn't learn a thing when I took Statistics in graduate school, I can tell you with great authority ... 3 out of 4 people in my household are enjoying the quieter version of me.

I have found myself whispering messages to everyone so they can yell across the house for me. #teamwork

It takes a lot of effort just to squeak out a few words, so I've had to choose my words wisely. Which is something I really should be practicing on a daily basis, but most days don't ... so, the laryngitis has been a good reminder.

Gladly ... I am on the mend & was happy this morning to wake up sounding like a 3 pack a day smoker. And while, that may not sound good ... I can tell you, it is a vast improvement.

Here's hoping I'll still be choosing my words wisely when my full voice returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment