I really should be fired from blogging. I have become the equivalent of Southern Charm's Craig to the world of blogging ... well, minus the alcohol addiction & continuous hangover. {For those of you who haven't watched Southern Charm ... get on it! It is some of the South's finest entertainment I have ever laid my eyes upon!}
Here is the truth ... there has been a whole lotta not exciting things going on & I didn't think you all would want me to post things like my grocery list or my list of shows to DVR. So, really, I have done all of you a favor by being like Craig & just showing up when the mood strikes.
One thing I did want to share (which may, or may not, rate up there with my grocery list) is my new favorite addiction. If you need me, I am probably locked in my bathroom smelling this....
{Suave's Moroccan Infusion}
I have no words to describe how yummy this stuff smells. There are unconfirmed reports that I may be using the spray as perfume ... don't judge, remember addiction is a real thing.
Now, I could not tell you where on God's green earth the actual Morocco is located ... or if it is, in fact, a country {this is what happens when you don't understand Geography} BUT if all of Morocco smells like this, I want to go there! {As long as I can get there by car or train, of course!}

No comments:
Post a Comment