This week has been crazy!
Monday was a holiday,
Tuesday & Wednesday school was cancelled because of ice,
yesterday we had a 2 hour delay, &
today I woke up in what can only be described as Siberia.
The wind chill is -1* ... I'm not even kidding ...
& believe me, I wish I was.
However, I am happy to report
Sunday it will be 70* ... because Winters in NC
make no sense whatsoever.
Crazy weather aside ...
here are some of this week's favorites ...
* Jen Hatmaker ...
This weekend our church is having its annual women's conference,
Pursue the Passion.
Jen Hatmaker will be speaking &
Meredith Andrews is leading worship.
I'm not a "women's conference" type of girl,
but I am super excited about
this one!
* Altar'd State ...
If you have never been to Altar'd State ... go thou self there pronto!
This boutique is a Christian based store
with locations nationwide.
Check out their website HERE!
They donate a portion of their profits
to charity, fund their employees' volunteer hours,
& make it a point to carry vendors that
share in their "giving back" mentality.
They have SUPER cute {& modest} clothing.
Right now they are having a buy 1, get 50% off on
a lot of their clothing.
They also carry lots of home décor items.
*Springtime at Target ...
We have all sorts of inclement weather here,
but when I walked through the doors of Target the other day ...
I noticed it was already Spring there!!!!
Yes, their bathing suits are out,
but I have not mentally prepared myself
to actually think about that yet.
Be sure to stop back by the blog
on Monday...
I'll be sharing some of my Target favorites!
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!







Oh my goodness, I am dying over this boutique--not good for my budget! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete