Wednesday, February 18, 2015

what I'm listening to ...


Wednesday on the pink couch means it's time for what I'm doing ....
 
 
Today is all about what I'm listening to .... the music & a couple of other things I'm listening to & loving these days!
 
First up ... here are a few of my very favorite tunes right now ...

* Kari Jobe ... "I Am NotAlone"


I am a huge Kari Jobe fan & her latest CD, Majestic, is playing constantly in my car ... love this song, especially!

* Cloverton  ... "Bridge"

 
A friend of ours plays drums for Cloverton & we got to see them live Monday night. This was my favorite song that they performed ... such great lyrics!
 
If you are local to Eastern NC ... they are having a FREE concert at Garber Church in New Bern THIS Thursday night at 7!!! Come out & see them! I'll be there!!!!!


* Francesca Battistelli ... "He Knows My Name"


I think Francesca Battistelli has the most fun songs! Love the message in this one!


Now ...here are a few other things I'm listening to ...

* The Big Boo Cast ...



Two of my favorite bloggers, Big Mama & Boo Mama, do a podcast about once a month & I loooove listening to their nonsense. You can find all of their podcasts here! They talk about everything under the sun ... & they are so funny together.

* Lifeway Women's Devotions ...

 
 
I can't say enough how much I love these CD's ... 12 short devotions from women like Beth Moore, Karen Kingsbury, Kelly Minter, Lisa Harper ... There is a ton of wisdom in these 2 discs! Love listening while I'm in carpool or running quick errands.
 
 
That's it .... what I'm listening to!
 
OK ... how about you??? What are listening to these days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment