Here is something that goes totally without saying ...
Target is my love language!
So, when Andrea over at Momfessionals spread the word she was doing a link-up in her "favorite things" series about bloggers' favorite things at Target, I immediately jumped on board!!!!
So, today ... a few of my favorite things on the shelves of Target right now ...
I am BEYOND ready for Spring & Summer to get here! When it finally does roll around, this will be my uniform ...
The Spring Threshold collection is excellent! Here are a few of my favorites from home décor ...
{A lot of rugs are discounted 25% right now & you can save 15% on furniture & décor when you spend $125!}
If you're in the market for new luggage, Orla Kiely has the cutest designs available at Target right now ...
I'm crazy over this car pattern (probably because I am deathly afraid of flying)! Seriously, how cute is this set???!!!
aaaaaannnnnnd .... last, but not least ...
I love checking out Target's blog, A Bullseye View! A great way to get a behind the scenes/insider news from Target!
How about you??? What are your favorites at Target right now?!?!?




LOVE the Orla Kiely luggage!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that luggage is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat bright accent table is to die for. I must have it.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Target has a blog?! How did I not know this! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHad no idea that Target had a blog! I might need to check that out!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love Orla Kiely and I'm so glad she's partnering with Target.
ReplyDelete