Friday, January 30, 2015

favorite things friday: tees, indoor plumbing, cuteness, yumminess, & 42!


Hey!
 

YES!!!! YES IT IS!!!!
Happy Friday, y'all!!!

Here are a few of my favorites from this week ...


* great deal ...
Earlier this week I told y'all about a reeeeaaally great deal at Target ! A lot of their clothes are on clearance & you can get another 20% off with Cartwheel. I picked up a couple of super cute, comfy Mossimo tees for under $8 a pop ...



Great deals are my favorite!!!!
* little house with Priss ...
So, Priss & I have a new favorite thing to do together ...

watching Little House on the Prairie!!!!  This is us snuggled up on the couch together being grateful for indoor plumbing & electricity. We've both decided we were definitely born in the right century!
 
 
* the handmade home ...
I follow the_handmade_home on Instagram & yesterday she posted this picture of her kitchen ...
 
 
Know what I love about it??? Every single thing ... the open shelves, the farmhouse sink, the old kitchen scale, {sigh ....}. I love it all & it's my favorite insta post from this week! You can find all sorts of cuteness over on her blog www.thehandmadehome.net !
 
 
* the 2nd most wonderful time of the year ...
I bought my first batch of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs!!!!!




There will be many more to follow, I'm sure! & remember, y'all ...

#truth!


* a birthday for Mister!
My very favorite thing is that my VERY favorite man was born 42 years ago this very day!!!!


Happy Birthday, Mister!!!!
 I love you lots & lots!!!!


Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!!
See you next week!



2 comments:

  1. Oh man I remember coming home from school and watching Little House until my mom could pick me up from my grandma's! I bet my Diva would enjoy that show....she's 7. I scored some camies with that cartwheel offer...got to love it! I don't go in Target unless I have my Cartwheel geared up & ready. Happy birthday to your man! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had put the Reese's eggs out already . . . I'll be getting some this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete