Over the next few weeks I'll be doing a "What I'm ..." series.
I am sure you are just filled with all sorts of anticipation & excitement over this development.
Here's the thing ... I have no idea if most of you even care what the heck I'm doing. To be honest, there are days when I don't even care what I'm doing. BUT ... a few of you do ask every now & then about a good book or a favorite movie or what I'm liking at Target these days (answer: all of the things!). So, I have taken upon myself to subject all of you to my answers.
So, over the next few Wednesdays, I'll be sharing some favorite books, music, TV shows, food, & if you want to know anything else just leave it in the blog comments. Please don't ask me to write about anything science-y or arithmetic-y ... because I am not qualified in those areas.
If you happen to think this is a horrible idea & the thought of reading about what I'm doing makes you want to gauge your eyeballs out ... I give you permission to not read on Wednesdays.
But know that I'll miss you.
But I hope you'll read.
But you don't have to if you don't want to.
OK?
OK!

No comments:
Post a Comment