Monday, February 2, 2015

how is it Monday already?


How is it already Monday???? How????

This weekend flew by ... which obviously means we had all sorts of fun!

Our weekend was full of friends, sleepovers, basketball, birthday celebrating, naps, & football {which didn't end the way I was hoping it would :/ }.

Now, it is Monday & it is raining ... which means the pink rain boots are working hard for me today!

If you need me this week, I'll be knee deep in hot glue & foam board helping Big Brother & his cousin finish (did I say finish ... I meant start) a project for math class. They have to build a model of a house plan they picked out. And I do believe they picked out something from Frank Lloyd Wright (God bless!).

{floorplans.com}


When they showed me the nonsense they (& when I say they, please know I mean WE ... Mamas everywhere know what I'm talking about) have to build, I tried to explain to them the whole "tiny house" movement, but they weren't budging. 

:/

Less is more ... teach your children well!

No comments:

Post a Comment