I have taken a bit of a bloggy break this week. And really ... you all should thank me.
The most exciting & interesting thing I've done all week is think about all of the reasons I am in love with my DVR. And who wants to read about that?!?
So, obviously, I have done you all a favor by not writing.
You're welcome.
Over the weekend, I went to visit Bestie. I could tell you all about that, but while we find ourselves hilarious ... I have a feeling our hilariousness does not translate well into written word .. or probably not even to those sitting in the same room. So, there's that.
The kids had 2 days off of school this week. So, there have been all manner of staying up late, sleeping in, wearing stretchy pants, & watching all of the shows I've DVRed (so in love). Again ... not quite what makes for exciting material.
I can share with you that we have had temperatures near 70* the past couple of days! That, my dear ones, has me in all sorts of good spirits! BUT not good enough to make me try on the bathing suits that Target has so prematurely put on their racks. It is January & all I want to try on are clothing made of fleece &/or elastic.
Tomorrow is Favorite Things Friday & hopefully, I will be able to scrounge up a somewhat interesting list of favorites from this week (obviously, 70* temps ... & I will try not to mention my DVR again for fear of a restraining order).
I am sure you are all on the edge of your seats with anticipation ...
Until tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment