
Happy Friday, y'all!!!!
We've had a short week of school which makes for one very happy mama & some very happy kids around here!
Here are a few of my favorites from my week ...
* volume two ...
Bestie & I visited the LifeWay store this week & I picked up their newest women's devotional CD. I have the volume one set & I love it!
There are 2 CD's with 12 short devotions from women like Beth Moore, Karen Kingsbury, & Lisa Harper. Each teaching is about 10 minutes long ... perfect to listen to while running a few quick errands! The best part ... it's only $5! A total steal, if you ask me!
They also already have Boo Mama's Home Is Where My People Are on their shelves ... so, I picked up one of those, too!
* like mama, like daughter ...
Yesterday Priss & I were shoe twinsies!
We decided it was "wear your Chuck's to school" day!
* cute craft ...
This week, @craftingchicks posted this on their instagram ...
super cute marquee letter kits ... sold at Michael's! They are only $12.99 & on my "to do" list!!!!
* kisses ...
I came across the oddest named deodorant I have ever encountered ... it's called "kiss my face" and it is actual deodorant. I sent this picture to Bestie ...
& she decided that a much better name for deodorant would be "kiss my pits" ... because if you can get someone to kiss your pit, that is some good deodorant. I happen to agree with her!
Aaannnnndddd .... don't forget!
Only a few more days to shop my Stella & Dot party!
Their new line was released last week
& there are LOTS of gorgeous new pieces!
Have a great weekend!!!!
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!






What a great idea for the CD devotions! Perfect for in the car. Love the letters from Michaels...I will definitely be checking those out!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend.
XOXO,
April
www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com
Love the shoe twins! We're big on matching converse in our house too. We each have a different color and then wear them all on the same day. Love it! Found your blog on the link up :-)
ReplyDelete