Happy Friday, y'all!!!
This post is really late today,
sorry!
This blog is anything BUT a well-oiled machine!
Here are my favorite things from this week ...
* Bar Mitzvah discussions
At some point I was in the car with Priss & Big Brother this week & we got into a discussion about sweet 16 parties. Priss asked if, in fact, Brother would have one of those & I explained that boys didn't really have sweet 16 soriees ... so, she suggested that we have a Bar Mitzvah for him instead.
I feel like this would be a good time to point out that we are in no way Jewish .... as a matter of fact, I can maybe name 4 Jewish people (& Jesus would be one of those).
Now, while, I am sure the Jewish people are wonderful (we just happen to live in an area where they are few & far between) & that Bar Mitzvahs are festive & enjoyable ... I have a feeling that Methodists throwing a Bar Mitzvah for their child would be frowned upon.
However, snaps for Priss for her ingenuity & creativity. She loves a party!
* old friends ...
People ... this picture! Sandi Patty & Amy Grant both posted this on their Facebook page this week & I kid you not, I teared up when I saw it on my newsfeed! This is my childhood in a nutshell ... Sandi, Amy, & my cassette player in the basket of my bicycle. I cannot tell you the miles I rode that banana set bike while I sang songs like "Wise Up", "Straight Ahead", & "Let There Be Praise" at the tippity top of my 2 little lungs!
* freebies from Boo Mama!
We are just a few days away from Boo Mama's book release. I've read it already & it is so great ... absolutely precious ... & you will love it! TRUST ME on this! Well, Sophie has some freebies for anyone who preorders between now & January 31st! So, go ahead and order 1 or 8 & get some sweet swag! CLICK HERE FOR ALL SORTS OF CUTE FREE OFFERS FROM THE BOO MAMA, HERSELF!!!!
Y'all .... have a great weekend! See you next week!
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!



No comments:
Post a Comment