Monday, November 3, 2014
Hello, November ...
Well, hello November! I feel like I just said the same thing to October.
Growing up, my mama always said, "time ain't as long as it use to be." I had no idea what that even meant, but believe me ... I know what it means now. I could swear to you October only lasted two-and-a-half weeks & not a day more.
But, it is November ... & I know this because I gave out lots of chocolate on the last night of October. I also may, or may not, have bartered with some children over their Reese's Cup Pumpkins in their candy bags.
Over the weekend, I also got to celebrate my second favorite holiday ... the ending of Daylight Savings Time, all of the falling back, the extra hour of sleep. Because let's be honest ... nobody appreciates an extra 60 minutes of slumber more than this girl. However, now it will be getting dark at 5:00 & I'll be struggling to stay awake to watch Dancing With the Stars.
You know what they say ... with great privilege comes great sacrifice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment