Tuesday, November 4, 2014

target finds ...

 
 
 
I have a total addiction to the Target!  If you've been reading for more than 2 days, you have probably picked up on that. Every now & then, I like to share a few things that have caught my eye whilst wheeling myself through their aisles.
 
I have no affiliation with Target (other that appointing myself as a "Target Goodwill Ambassador") & receive no type of compensation for sharing their greatness with you .. other than the sheer joy it gives me. As a matter of fact, I am pretty certain I may be on some sort of Target Watch List & restraining orders may, or may not, be pending.
 
Anyway, here are a few of my favorites that are available at the Bullseye right now ...
 
 
Women's Cowl Tunic Top
 $27.99
 
This is the only item on the list I have purchased & I highly recommend it! It is super soft & comfy ... looks great with skinnies & boots!


Mad Love Lenora Ankle Wedge Bootie 
$29.99
 
I've had my eye on these for weeks & have been dying to purchase them. They may be a late Happy End of Daylight Savings Time gift from the Mister ... thanks honey! They come in 4 colors ... this gray is my fave.
 
 
Menora Floral Infinity Scarf
 
$14.99
 
Love the bright colors on this scarf ... the purple & orange don't scream, "WINTER IS COMING! WE ARE ALL GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH!" Which is exactly what I look for in my scarves!
 
 
Oversized Black Sheep Scarf
$19.99
 
This scarf just makes me happy ... I love the sheep. And look at this fun little detail ....
 
 1 black sheep on the scarf!!!!
Perfect Christmas gift for all of the black sheep in the family!!!!
 
 
 
Women's Woven Split Neck 3/4 Sleeve Blouse
$29.99
 
This top is very "Anthropology" to me! & if you've ever stepped foot in Anthropology, you'll know you can't buy 1 sock in that store for $29.99!

love the length & pattern on the back


Jacquard Pullover Sweater
$27.99
 
I am a sucker for a polk-a-dot! Love this color ... would be really cute layeredwith a vest!
 
 
& because I can't resist a cute rainboot ...
 
Bee Print - Joules Rain Boot
$69.99
 
This tiny picture doesn't do this boot justice! You HAVE to click on the link under it to see the details on this boot! So CUTE! The Joules brand boots are only available online .... here's another cute one ...
 
Joules Wellibob Rain Boot

$59.99
 
 
 
AND right now Target is offering FREE SHIPPING
& 20% off when you spend $75 on clothing, shoes, & accessories!
 
So, hop online & do a little early
Happy Thanksgiving/Merry Christmas to me shopping!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment