Happy Friday, y'all! & bonus ... Happy Halloween!!!!!
Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of weeks {since I skipped out on favorite things last week} ...
* RHONY ...
Bethenny Frankel is returning to The Real Housewives of New York!
Now, I know that for a portion of you, that means absolutely nothing. BUT for me ... total excitement! You have NO idea! Read about her return HERE!
* Reese's Cup pumpkins ...
yummmmmmmm! I have waited for these since Easter! While the Easter Egg Reese's is perfection, the pumpkin is a close second ... & then in a few weeks, the Christmas Tree Reese's will be showing up in stores!!! Makes me so happy!!!!
* I'm Such a Princess ...
Yesterday we had our preschool Halloween celebration. I love this day every year. The kids have so much fun showing off their costumes & get a kick out of seeing their teachers all dressed up, too!
We were Cinderella & Snow White ...
It took a lot of tulle, but we pulled it off!
Yay for fun days!!!!
Hope your week has been full of favorites!
Have a great weekend guys!!!!!
& ... as usual, I'm
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!






You are the 2nd person who posted about the Reeses pumpkins...how did I not know about these?? The eggs are always, always my favorite consistency of chocolate/pb
ReplyDeletethe pumpkins are delish .... & now you can find the Reese's Christmas trees!!!! yumm-o!
DeleteI am also excited about Bethenny's return to the Real Housewives!! Kind of shocked, but happy she is returning. Stopping by from the link up. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com
April .... can't wait to see Bethenny on RHONYC! love her!
Delete