Tuesday, October 28, 2014

the fairest in all the land ...


I am sure you are aware that Halloween is this week. I have been preparing myself by gradually increasing my sugar intake so I won't slip into some sort of sugar coma Friday night. The Reese's Cup pumpkins have been particularly helpful in this area of Halloween preparedness.


In other preparedness news ... I made my Halloween costume yesterday & I am very excited about it. My teaching partner & I dress up every year ... we've been owls, pirates, football players. This year almost EVERY SINGLE girl in our class is going to be Elsa (from Frozen), so we decided to be Disney princesses, too. Because, obviously!

So, she is going to be Cinderella & I am going to be Snow White!

{I am fairly certain we will
be exactly this precious}

Let me tell you this .. it takes a lot of tulle for 2 grown women to be transformed into Disney princesses! I was up to my elbows ... but, costumes are made & I am sure we will be the fairest in all the land!

No comments:

Post a Comment