Friday, November 14, 2014

favorite things friday: tommy, toms, too cute ...

 
Friday! Yay!!!
 
I hope your week has been full of
all sorts of wonderful favorites!
Here are a few of mine ...
 
 
* Semi Finalist Who!?!
Tommy Chong has made it to the semi finals of Dancing With the Stars ...
 
 
Am I the only one amazed that a man born the same year the ballpoint pen was invented is still quick stepping & salsa-ing on this show???? And is it just me, or does anyone else think his alternative medicinal practices have to have something to do with his success thus far. I'm jus-sayin' ...
 
* TOMS & Target ...
This weekend TOMS will be on sale at Target!!!!!
 
 
The limited line will be available in stores & online this Sunday! I posted about a few of my favorites that will be up for grabs HERE! For every shoe sold, a pair of shoes go to a child in need  ... AND for every accessory & home good sold, a blanket will be donated to the Red Cross .... LOVE THAT!
 
* rose hill designs ...
This week I came across some of the cutest artwork ...
 
 
Heather Stillufsen has some incredibly cute stationary & prints available in her etsy shop ... CLICK HERE to take a look at some of her pieces that are available.
 

 

 
 ... aren't they adorable?!?
 
That's it for this week's faves!
Hope your weekend is a fun one ... stay warm!
 
 Linking up with Andrea and Momfessionals again this week!

4 comments:

  1. So are the Toms going to be covered in Target symbols? LoL I really like that sweet art work too, very pretty and would be perfect for my little girl's room! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Your tommy chong comment was too funny! Love that art... just like amanda, I think it would be awesome for a little girl's room!
    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sarita ... love tommy chong ... hate he's not dancing in the finale!

      Delete
  3. Amanda .... I would totally wear target covered TOMS!!!! & the artwork is perfect for a little girl's room ...

    ReplyDelete