I have been an awfully lazy blogger the past few weeks.
I don't even have an excuse other than just not having words to type ... that should tell you the level of excitement my life has reached. If it doesn't involve 4th grade math, watching Priss play volleyball, dirty laundry, or a carpool line I have not had the privilege of participating in it.
I did visit the Target yesterday & was reminded that Christmas is coming & coming rather quickly. I was shocked to find out apparently light up pigs wearing Santa hats are now acceptable outdoor Christmas décor. Apparently, nothing says "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus" like a festive twinkling pig wearing a scarf.
I have barely started Christmas shopping ... which makes my chest tighten up when I think about it. I am usually at least 1/2 way finished by now. I sat down last night to make a list of gifts we still need to buy ... obviously, all of the life I have been living has gotten in the way of all of the gift buying that needs to get done.
How do you explain having a list of names of people you know better than anyone & having absolutely no idea what to get them for Christmas????
Light up pigs for everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment