Monday, November 17, 2014

sleepover mama ....

I have a confession to make ...

I am a horrible sleepover mama.

There. I said it!

It is no secret that I am a big fan of all of the sleeping. However, if you've ever attended a sleepover, you are aware that sleep doesn't really play a big role in said event. They should really be called, "let's stay awake until the wee hours of the night & eat all sorts of crap - over."

As long as I have been alive, I have been an early-to-bed type of girl. As a teenager, I never even had a curfew because Mama & Daddy knew I'd be home & in bed by 10pm.

Now, don't get me wrong ... early to bed - yes .... early to rise - no! Bestie has determined I am at my best between the hours of 10am & 2pm. I have a very small window of greatness.

So, dear parents of my kids' friends ....

Please know that when your child has a "let's stay awake until the wee hours of the night & eat all sorts of crap-over" at my house, I will going to sleep by 10pm {maybe 9:30} & all sorts of nonsense will ensue.

You have been warned ...



No comments:

Post a Comment