Happy Friday!
Here are some of my favorite things ...
*The REAL Supervisor of Morale ...
I posted earlier this week about my new official completely made-up title as Supervisor of Morale , but after watching this kid I'm feeling just a tad inadequate ....
{if you can't view this video on your device, click HERE}
ummmm .... Dear Apollos, you are awesome! Could you call me every morning around 7am & give me this speech?
Love him ... Love his attitude!
*She Reads Truth ...
Last week I shared She Reads Truth's new Bible study, Open Your Bible. I am LOVING it!!!! The 10 day study is almost over. They are offering a new study beginning Monday on 1 & 2 Peter. I'll link up to it Monday. However, I ordered a study from their archives ... the one on Hosea.
It arrived Wednesday & I can NOT wait to jump into it! The story of Gomer & Hosea is one of my very favorite love stories EVER!
*Nashville ...
Waaaaaaaayyyyyy back when this blog was just a teeny little few weeks old, I posted about the Stella Sisters. They star on a little TV show called Nashville. I'm sure you may have heard of it! Anyway, I adore those girls ... they are crazy talented! I came across this music video of them from the show & I think it is beau-ti-ful!!!!!
Waaaaaaaayyyyyy back when this blog was just a teeny little few weeks old, I posted about the Stella Sisters. They star on a little TV show called Nashville. I'm sure you may have heard of it! Anyway, I adore those girls ... they are crazy talented! I came across this music video of them from the show & I think it is beau-ti-ful!!!!!
Speaking of Nashville ... we've got a little road trip planned to visit that fine city, because I'm deathly afraid of flying & my mister is precious & is driving 10 hours to get us there. Bless his heart. Can't wait to share all of that fun with y'all!!!!
& that does it, people!!!!
Hope everybody's weekend is fun & restful!
Love y'all much!



Love nashville the town and tv show!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too!! Such a fun city!
DeleteI always enjoy Nashville when I go. Fun little city. I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteNashville is awesome! Love visiting!
DeleteI love when the stella sisters sing a 'life that's good'- we listen to it every morning. HAve a happy road trip!
ReplyDeleteThanks , Sarita!!!
DeleteNashville in on my bucket list. We lived in KY as a kid and always vacationed in Pigeon Forge, but I've never been to Nashville...
DeleteGoing to have to check out that Bible study, super cute!
Stopping in from the link-up... Hosea is one of my favorite books of the Bible too, and yes the She Reads Truth studies have some gorgeous artwork. I've always wanted to go to Nashville, hope you have fun on your upcoming road trip!
ReplyDeleteLove that video! I think I need to watch it every morning :) I'm also doing the She Reads Truth bible study. I have thought about buying a past one, but can't decide on which one. We're heading to Nashville next week to visit the in-laws. They recently moved there. Have you been there before? Would love to know some must sees and eats!
ReplyDeleteFound you on the link up! Love Nashville too! Such a good show!
ReplyDelete