Monday, September 29, 2014

She Reads Truth ... I & II Peter

If you joined me in She Reads Truth's study, Open Your Bible, I hope you loved it as much as I did!!!! I was sad to see it end yesterday, BUT happy to know they are offering a great new study starting TODAY on I & II Peter!!!!

 
Just like before ... you can order the entire study pack HERE. It includes ...
 

 
8 x10 verse watercolor print
2 wallet sized verse cards
52 page study booklet (with more beautiful artwork)
$24.00
 
She Reads Truth will not be offering the printable version of this study, as they did with Open Your Bible ... {sad face}. Even if you don't order the study packet, you can still follow along with the study each day at She Reads Truth. Every morning they post the day's readings, a great little devotional, & give you lots of thoughtful questions to consider.
 
It has become my afternoon carpool activity & I reeeeaaalllllly look forward to it everyday!
 


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the last one. I printed the booklet but failed to do the sheets each day. I did read it each day and it was very edifying. I am glad they are starting another one!

    ReplyDelete