Thursday, September 25, 2014

an invitation ...



Several months ago, one of our favorite couples lost their 19-year-old daughter very unexpectedly. Her 20th birthday would've been this Saturday.

Our friends have come up with a wonderful way to celebrate the life of their daughter.

A few weeks ago, we received an invitation in the mail ... to celebrate Amanda's birthday by doing a random act of kindness on September 27th!

Such a wonderful way to remember & celebrate their daughter!

I asked their permission to invite you to celebrate Amanda, too. So, I'm asking you to do something unexpected & kind for someone this Saturday, September 27th. It can be as big or small as you want ... pay for the person in line behind you at the drive thru, leave a dollar taped to a drink machine, have flowers delivered to a rest home for the residents to enjoy ... the possibilities are endless! If you need a few ideas ... you can find lots by clicking HERE!

I hope you'll join us in celebrating Amanda's birthday by doing something kind for someone ... and I'd love to hear what you did!!!!

3 comments: