Wednesday, July 23, 2014

hardly worth sharing ...

I have been in a very lazy blogger mood this week. I have no excuse other than the laziness & the just not having any words to type for you fine people to read. My week has been fairly uneventful thus far.

 Don't cry for me Argentina ... I am all for uneventful ... I live for uneventful .... uneventful is right up my alley, y'all!

Here's a little of my week so far ...

* Finished Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? & Other Concerns.  I love her even more than I did before I read her book. She is my kind of funny. Her book is a peak into her hilarious thoughts & I loved it!

* I found a recipe for Chicken Bacon Pasta on Pinterest months ago & finally got around to cooking it ... because, bacon & pasta! Toward the end of the recipe it instructed to add 2 eggs into the cream sauce & then add the cooked pasta. Now, the recipe claimed the heat from the cooked pasta would cook the eggs thus not making them RAW. However, I didn't trust that information & took it up myself to put the entire dish into the oven on 350* for 15 minutes .... cause ain't nobody got time for salmonella! Well, after 15 minutes in the oven, my Chicken Bacon Pasta turned into Chicken Bacon Scrambled Egg Pasta.
 

  Bacon? goooood! Chicken? gooood! Pasta? gooood! Eggs? gooooood! SCORE!

* I had my yearly physical yesterday & the doctor told me my muscle tone was really good ... then he told me I was the first patient he'd seen all day under the age of 80. So, apparently I have great muscle tone compared to all of the octogenarians .... I'll take it!

See .... uneventful ... hardly worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment