Monday, July 21, 2014

Target Mix & Match ...

It is a well established fact that I am somewhat of an unofficial Target Ambassador. As a matter of fact, I am seriously thinking about having business cards printed with that under my name ... Or maybe get some sort of badge I could flash like FBI agents do in the movies. It would be round ... like the Target bullseye, & have a banner underneath that reads "unOFFICIAL TARGET AMBASSADOR OF GOODWILL"

Yes, I have put a lot of thought into it & also, this should tell the level of excitement that my weekend contained. I almost made a mock-up of what my badge would look like, but I thought that might seem a little loser-ish of me ... even more than the fact that I have put serious thought into my fake badge & fake title.

Anyway .... I actually  have a point ...

Everyday Savvy's fashion portion of their website has found the way to my heart!!! I shared several Fridays ago one of their mix & match Target outfits post ...


 
15 mix & match outfits (including shoes) for less that $165!!!!  LOVE!
 
 
Since I shared this with you, the geniuses (as far as I'm concerned) at Everyday Savvy have made 2 more mix & match Target style boards!!!
 
This one has 15 looks that could easily carry you into Fall ... 
 
 
 ... for less than $250 ... three pairs of shoes (including boots), a great statement necklace, scarf, cardigan!
 
And here is the latest style board they've posted ...
 
 
Another 15 great outfits ... for $235! Seriously .... makes me giddy!!!

Not only are the mix & match outfits put together for you, but EVERYDAY SAVVY has each individual piece listed with a link to Target's website & pricing information .... CLICK HERE to check it out.

I have absolutely no fashion sense, so stuff like this makes my quite happy & makes it so easy to shop for great "go-together" pieces!


On another note:
Remember I told you guys last week about Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel? Well, guess what I came across yesterday in Target's weekly ad ....


YEP! They now have it available ... & it's on sale for $14.99 .... & right now all nail polish happens to be on Target Cartwheel for 10% off. So, it would really be silly of you not to go ahead & buy some!

Happy Shopping, y'all!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment