Monday, June 16, 2014

because we need to accessorize our accessories!

Last week at Target, Bestie & I took notice of a new trend .... the purse tassel!  


We'd both seen a couple of our favorite bloggers sporting them over the last couple of months ...



Cassie @ hey sugarplum!

In a moment of pure insanity, we decided right there in the accessories department of Target that we could make our own purse tassels because ... well, what else do we have to do?!?!  And, as she explained to her husband, "We NEED to accessorize our accessories!"

So, we headed over to Michael's to stock up on yarn & beads just like we were Girl Scouts working on our "accessory" badge.  I made the tassels & pom poms & gave Bestie the task of figuring out the how to make it stay on our purses & look cute ...  




I think we've earned our accessories badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment