Friday, June 13, 2014

favorite things friday: home training, agreement, public restrooms, & lightning ...



Our first week of Summer break has been a true success!!!! We have slept in, we have been lazy, we have had fun, we have been to the beach, the pond, the pool, IKEA, & we have participated in 2 camps in 1 week (bless!) ... needless to say, Summer & us are getting along juuuuuuust fine!

Here are a few of my faves from this week:

* I have a super-sweet friend, Marianne, & she shares my undying devotion & love for the Target. Apparently, she has passed this love on to her daughter, because her husband posted this during their vacation this week ...


Home training, y'all! A visit to Target AND new shoes ... well done, Madeline, well done!

* THIS ARTICLE BY BOO MAMA {one of my favorite bloggers} about TV characters we miss. I agree 1000000% with 3 of her all-time favorite characters that she misses: Matthew Crawly (Downton Abbey), Pam & Jim (The Office), & Suzanne Sugarbaker (Designing Women). If I had to add 2 more to round off my top 5 most missed it would be Monica (Friends) & Bonnie (Life with Bonnie ... which, if you ask me, was taken off the air entirely too soon!!!)



* This favorite is both informational AND helpful: After quite a bit of exhaustive research done by bestie, me, & our ununsually small bladders on our IKEA road trip this week ... we have come to the conclusion that Sheets has the cleanest public restrooms in the great state of North Carolina. As a bonus ... they also have "skinny mirrors" .... Very valuable information for all of your summer travel plans! You're welcome.

* This weekend is Father's Day! So, don't forget to be sweet to your Daddy. I hit the jackpot on a Father's Day gift this year & I can't wait to see Daddy open it. I'd go ahead & show you, but heaven forbid Daddy get struck by lightning & learn how to turn on a computer & see what he's getting before Sunday. I'll be sure to show you next week!

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Be awesome, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment