Tuesday, June 17, 2014

just handle it ...

I told you guy last Friday, in my FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY post, that I had hit the jackpot this year for a Father's Day gift for Daddy. AAANNNND I promised I'd share my find with y'all.
 
A few weeks ago, someone sent me the link to this t-shirt ....
 
 
 
Now, let me give you a little bit of a back story ...
 
I am the youngest of 4 children and I happen to be the only girl. I've mentioned the sibling dynamic in our family before. I am sure you have ill-perceived ideas about me as a child being waited on hand & foot by my 3 older brothers {as I should have} BUT they were all too busy plotting ways to torture me to worry about spoiling me.
 
ANYWAY ... because I am the only girl, I am the one that gets the phone calls from Daddy about ... well, everything! I am his right hand girl. If he needs a gift idea, if he can't find something on his cell phone, if the boys need to know something ... I get the call & Daddy tells me to "just handle it." (except he says it with the d silent ... so it's more like "just han-el it")
 
I help Daddy in his real estate office a few mornings a week & so, not only do I handle personal business, but I help him handle a lot of his professional business, too .... so there is a lot of Daddy telling me to "just han-el it."
 
So, you can see the t-shirt was the perfect find!
 
I decided to frame it so he I could hang it in his office ...
 

 
Nobody I'd rather "just han-el it" for!

No comments:

Post a Comment