Wednesday, May 7, 2014

the stars have aligned!


We are experiencing one of my favorite times of year ... the time of year when all of the stars align just right... it's magical! I'm not referring to Spring, end of the school year, or even left handed awareness day.

I'm talking about reality television magic! This time of year is pure perfection ...  Dancing With the Stars comes on Monday night, The Duggars & The Little Couple on Tuesday, American Idol Wednesday & Thursday! I'm not sure about Friday night, because despite what you've read so far, I do have a life!

Now, having said all of that, I feel it is my obligation to let you know my predictions for Dancing & Idol. Discernment is one of my spiritual gifts & I feel it comes in very handy when any sort of reality TV competition is involved.

Dancing With the Stars-



I think Meryl & Maks have it in the bag! Flawless!! & does anyone else get anxious whenever Erin Andrews interviews them after they perform? I'm always afraid she's going to crazy ex-girlfriend on them ....

American Idol -


If Jena doesn't win ... she was robbed! She is the total package. The girl can sing, play, & entertain! I have very strong feelings about who needs to go home this week, but I won't  air them because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings {because, obviously, my opinion has so much weight attached to it with my discernment & all}.

So, how about y'all? What are your predictions?
 Do you agree with me or do you think I'm way off???

No comments:

Post a Comment