As you are reading this, I am on my way to Manteo with about 90 of Priss's 3rd grade friends ... to hike up Jockey's Ridge in the 90* heat. I can't think of a better way to kick off my Mother's Day weekend.
Bless! Let's hope all goes well & there isn't a heat stroke involved.
Just like every Friday ... Here a few of my favorites from this week ...
* The end-of-year events are in FULL swing for my kids {or else I wouldn't be trekking across hot sand in the Outer Banks} & end-of-year tests are right around the corner ... lurking! I came across this great post from The Idea Room about helping your child prepare for those tests. It has great advice.
* If you get your prescriptions filled at Target, listen up!
They now have a mobile feature that reminds you to refill your prescription. Target will send a text to your mobile phone about 3 days before your medicine runs out {& believe me, none of us can afford for my medicine to run out ... I am not this pleasant under non-medicated circumstances}. All you have to do is reply to the text & your prescription will be automatically refilled ... no phone call or visit needed! Next time you stop by the pharmacy be sure to ask the clerk about it.
* I am constantly on a quest to find a great pen! I bought these .....
& they've passed my very strenuous test ... well, after I figured out you have to remove the wax seal on the tip before you can actually write with it ... {details}! On the cover it says "for effortless writing" & if there is anything I need more of in my life, it is things that require little to no effort. It doesn't take much to make me happy ... & that's probably because the medicine helps!
I hope you have a great weekend ... don't forget to celebrate your mama!
And, of course, be awesome, y'all!




You are too funny! Have fun today! And yes, I've experienced the Ink Joy!
ReplyDelete