Monday, May 12, 2014

just another of the 9 ...

Remember the story in Luke about the 10 lepers Jesus healed & only 1 came back to say thanks?

Well, more times than not, I am one of those 9. I just walk away from an answered prayer without even thinking about throwing my arms around Jesus's neck & saying "thank you! thank you! thank you!"

It happened over the weekend. I had been praying about something for days & my sweet Jesus took care of it. I went on about my day & when I laid down to go to sleep that night, I immediately thought about those 9 ungrateful lepers & considered myself one of them. So, after an apology, I got busy saying thanks.

Remember what He has done for you & remember to let Him know how thankful you are for all of those answered prayers ....

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I often do that too...I have to remember to thank the Lord before and after the answer, because whatever the answer, God's taking care of it the best way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are exactly right ... whether we get the answer we think we need or not, He knows best!!!!

      Delete