Ummm ... Could someone please tell me where April went? I seem to have misplaced it!
May is in full swing, which means all of the end-of-the-school year shenanigans ... concerts, field trips, parties, graduations. This is the time of year you can hear me singing the old gospel tune, "One Day at a Time, Sweet Jesus ... That's all I'm asking from you!" I'll be breaking into my 3rd performance by 11am each morning. Feel free to stop by for your listening pleasure.
Here's a few favorite things from this week ...
* THIS QUIZ ... that's been going around Facebook! You answer 5 questions & it describes your personality in 1 word. My word ... "sensible", the bestie's ... "impulsive" & if you have ever spent more than 28 seconds around either one of us you are probably shouting a big loud "AMEN!" to both assessments! Go take it & let me know what your word is!!!!
* The Nester's book, The Nesting Place, is definitely a HUGE favorite from my week!
{www.thenester.com}
Every page has inspiration dripping off of it! Find yourself a copy ... it's great!
* OK ... I'm going out on a limb with this favorite, but I'm just going to spill the beans. I am loving the new TV series Surviving Jack.
I usually only watch reality TV ... don't judge, Jesus doesn't like it ... but Surviving Jack is hilarious & I secretly love it! I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago because it comes on right after Idol on Thursday nights. It's set in the 90's ...the music, clothing, cars, hair ... it is a beautiful thing! You should watch, but keep in mind my TV standards are not really aligned with Proverbs 31. I don't drink, smoke, cuss, or chew ... I gotta have some guilty pleasure!
And that does it ...
I'm off to spend the day with my impulsive bestie!
Have a great weekend ... be awesome, y'all!



No comments:
Post a Comment