Wednesday, April 30, 2014

crafting in the garden ...

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we have a small garden ... & used it as an excuse to buy some really cute garden boots from Target! We just have 2 small raised beds, but it's enough for our family & we usually have enough left over to share. Well ... we finally got that little, tiny garden planted over the weekend! We got a late start this year ... we've had quite a bit of rain & let's not forget all of the unseasonable coldness the South has had to suffer through!


Now ... you know I love a craft project almost as much as Peter loved Jesus, so I took the planting of the garden as an opportunity to make cute garden markers! And even better ... did it for exactly zero dollars!

I used a few paint stirrers & my beloved Sharpies ....


& wha-lah ... garden markers!


Now, can I get you all to agree with me in prayer that the vegetables will actually grow!


1 comment: