Tuesday, April 29, 2014

the nesting place!

I have been waiting for this day for months! One of my favorite bloggers has a book that is released today ....

 
Her mantra is "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful" ... that'll preach, y'all!  If you look closely at the book cover you'll see that the chair has a broken leg & is propped up with 2 books. Can I tell you, I feel a lot like that chair with the broken leg a lot of days ... just propped up & hoping not to tip over at the smallest nudge.
 
A word of advice ... you need to visit her blog {www.thenester.com},  but let me warn you ... you'll need to sit a spell to soak it in. There is a lot of goodness to be found on her site!
 
I can't wait to get my hands on her book! As a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to head over to the bookstore right now. If they don't have it you may see me on the six o'clock news!


2 comments:

  1. I am fairly new to FMLPC and I have to say I really enjoy your blog. I have been reading some older posts today and you are hilarious! You really are a good writer, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete