* Olay Cleansing Brush ...
I've been wanting to purchase a Clarisonic, but at $125.00 I decided this $30 option would do just fine for now. LOVE IT!
* Threshold garden boots ... on sale this week for $20!
And I know you are all wondering ... yes, I do have a garden! It's small, but it is a garden. While it really isn't big enough to warrant the actual wearing of boots, I couldn't resist these cuties! i think they'll be perfect little rainboots ... you can never have too many, right?!?
* The Fault in Our Stars ...
I've heard lots of great things about this book & it's also about to be released as a movie. I'm only a few chapters in, but so far ... so good.
* Nancy Drew classics!
When I was a little girl, I read every single Nancy Drew book my school library had! Target is carrying a special vintage cover series right now & rumor is, these are going to show up in Priss's Easter basket ... shhhh! The artwork on the covers almost made me cry in the book aisle ... no lie, I had a moment!
* Beach visor ...
Apparently, only I can prevent sun spots! I'm hoping this visor will aide in my new battle against my aging skin. Bless! I never look right in a visor, but I love this one & it's only $9.99!
Well, this turned into quite a list! I just couldn't stop myself ... & also, I spend too much time in Target.
Which leads me to tell you this .... I was in the Target earlier this week & I overheard an elderly lady say this to her husband, "You know what ... this is the first time I've ever been inside of a Target." Stopped me dead in my tracks! And, also, made me feel sorry for her & then I thought of how just like there are people in the world who still haven't heard the Gospel, there are people in the world who have never experienced Target. Because, obviously that is the same thing {sarcasm}!
Seriously ... this is how my mind works.
I don't even have words for myself!





No comments:
Post a Comment