On to some of my favorite things from the past week ...
* I told you all about going to see God's Not Dead HERE. Loved it! Even Mama went to the theater to see it this week. Would you like to know what the last 2 movies she's seen in an actual theater were? The Passion of the Christ & The Ten Commandments ...starring Charlton Heston ... I kid you not! Which totally supports my first point that I mentioned in Tuesday's post.
* Priss & I happened upon this greatness on the You Tube this week ...
Kristen Bell (Anna from Frozen) singing "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" live! Singing in all those voices amazes me! Definitely a favorite! You can find several videos of the live performances on You Tube ... fun to watch!
* I got this super cute scarf at Target this week ...
lightweight & perfect for Spring ... love the hot pink pom pom trim! I'm wearing the fool out of it. Chances are, if you see me this weekend, it will be wrapped somewhere on my person!
Hope all of you have a great weekend & wherever you are, I hope it is warm & sunny! Be awesome, y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment