Tuesday, April 8, 2014

breaking records ..


All this week on The Today Show they have people on who are trying to break world records. Yesterday a lady was on & she tried to pull a big ole truck across  Rockefeller Plaza ... in heels. I can't even walk a straight line in heels. Well, bless her heart, that truck didn't budge an inch. So, good news, the old record still stands if any of you are interested in going for it.

Today, 3 guys {who happen to be brothers} are trying to break the record for the highest jump on a trampoline. The record happens to be 22.5 feet ... in the actual air. All I can say is I hope their mama isn't watching!

Tomorrow ... most heads shaved in an hour??? Which makes me think we are running out of things to do.

Speaking of records ... I strongly believe I have broken the record for most hours spent watching reality television. I'm really not qualified to break any other sort of record. We all have our special talents ... observing other people's drama happens to be mine apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment