Dear Whoever Thought Including Recorder Instruction in the 3rd Grade Music Curriculum Sounded Like Good Idea:
I would like to extend my sincerest & deepest thanks. Eight-year-olds and squeaky instruments go together like ... peanut butter & jelly ... George & Tammy ... me & Target. It is a match that is truly made in heaven.
And the incessant practicing brings so much joy to my household during the hours between 3:30 and 8:00. It's like we have our own little Yanni ... & who doesn't want their own personal Yanni?!?!? Who, I implore you!
For your listening pleasure, I wish I could bottle up all of the recorder tooting & send it to you in a special delivery. Then, you could play it on a continuous loop for 4 1/2 hours straight. Yes, it is just one song ... over and over and over. Apparently one song is all the curriculum requires ... which, by the way, is another great idea you had!
Again, thank you, on behalf of parents of 3rd grade budding recorder geniuses throughout the country.


No comments:
Post a Comment