My love for sleep has been more than well documented, and when Solomon mentioned preparing breakfast I don't think he was referring to Pop Tarts or Fruit Loops.
I read a blog called The Unveiled Wife. It is a precious blog written by a precious girl & she is, no doubt, a precious wife. She posts great devotions about marriage & motherhood. Her posts are always really encouraging & filled with great wisdom.
Yesterday I got so tickled over something she posted because it goes to show just how unprecious I happen to be ...
I sent it to the bestie with this message ... "apparently we aren't mothers!" We immediately came up with ways the 2 of us would handle the 4 pieces of pie for 5 people situation. Here are a few of our unprecious thoughts ...
scream, "I GET THE BIG PIECE!!!!"
say, " last one to the pie's a rotten egg!"
yell, "sorry, SUCKERS!"
hide it so I don't have to share
See what I mean?!?! Just as unprecious as I can be .... sorry honey & kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment