Wednesday, March 12, 2014

a little pinspiration: my state!

This week I did a quick project I found HERE on Pinterest that has become my favorite project to date!!!  It is super easy, quick, way cheap, & all sorts of cute!

 
All you need is 2 sheets of scrapbook paper, the scissors skills of an 8-year-old, & a frame. I bought teal for my background & a silver/teal glitter sheet for the NC silhouette. Yes, glitter ... I had to keep the end product in mind & forego my natural aversion to glitter.  
 
 
I  sketched out the outline of my home state, cut it out, glued it to my background piece of paper & framed it!
 
 
Then, I added a little heart to indicate our hometown (Big Brother refers to our town as "the heart of the Earth" so, adding a heart seemed appropriate)!
 
 
And here's where she lives ... I added her to my gallery wall near the staircase. I love it right there next to my "Hey y'all!" print ...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment